sabato 13 settembre 2014

Lisiri p-brane - Riccardo Muroni (SS) starts September 18, 2014

spazio espositivo h 20.30 Esposizione a cura di BI-BOx Art Space (Bi) via Italia 39, Biella Lisiri: the human being as icon ... countless times, probably equal but dissimilar to the same, looking for a "like" to pamper your self-confidence. To search for an acceptable position in the chaos .. and / or reliable... to shout in agreement with the rest, his presence in a infinite of presences... I am! I exist! I, too, within a structure without sizes that continuously collapses on itself again and again. The time, with vertical axis marked by images that last a infinitesimal grains that appear and disappear ... like a subliminal content. I participate! Also I am! And as you I want to be a soul granular n times icons between what I believe to be and what I would be! The ego gadgets, the human being versatile, the human being presumable! Sardinia (IT) 07 '34 " Story and Screenplay: Richard Muroni Director of Photography: Antonio Muroni Performers: Valentina Casabianca Sound designer: Riccardo Muroni http://ift.tt/1BACY4x

via IFTTT

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento